Terms & Conditions
To register as a member of the Site, you must be 18 years of age or over as per the laws of the country you reside in. Membership in the Service is void where it prohibited. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right and authority to enter into the Agreement and to abide by all the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
The current Agreement will be in effect while you use the Site and - or as long as you remain a Member of the Site. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to Rishta Matrimonial at email@example.com. Rishta Matrimonial reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site. In the event of Rishta Matrimonial terminating your membership because of any infringement/breach of the terms herein, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused Subscription fees if any.
Non-Commercial Use by Members
The Site is for the personal use of individual members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, including providing links to other websites. The Site reserves the right to cancel the registration of and obliterate any non-individual membership from rishtaforyou.com and take appropriate legal action against such registrants civil or criminal.
Rishta Matrimonial shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being published or reflected on its website or in any other mode. The cancellation charges payable to the User shall be at the applicable rates laid down in the cancellation and refund policy.
You will not: -
- Engage in any unsolicited advertising, solicitation, buying/selling of any products or services through the site.
- Transmit any chain letters or junk email.
- Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse or harm another person or to contact such person for any ulterior motive.
- The Site reserves its right to monitor the conduct of Members and, in its sole discretion, stop/cancel and-or initiate action against such registration in case there is any violation of rules as enumerated herein.
Content Posted on the Site
Visibility of the Content:
The paid members of rishtaforyou.com will be able to view contact details of users, who have permitted their contact details to be visible to other members of rishtaforyou.com.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "Post") on the rishtaforyou.com service or transmit to other rishtaforyou.com Members.
The Site reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the site. In exercising this right, the Site may ask you to provide any documentary or another form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the site. If you fail to produce such evidence, the Site may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund.
The legality of Content:
By posting Content to any public area of rishtaforyou.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the site and its Members, an irreversible, continuous, non- exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of or incorporate into other works, such information and content and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. rishtaforyou.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund.
- It includes Content thatis patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- Content that promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Content that contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Content that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Content that provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 sexually or violently or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Content that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Content that solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- Content that engages in commercial activities and-or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes.
- You must use rishtaforyou.com service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- You may not include in your Member profile, visible to other members, any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, and URL and email addresses.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
We Respect Your Rights Too:
Without limiting the preceding, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service, which infringes your copyright, you may provide Rishta Matrimonial with the following information at rishtaforyou.com.
a. an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
b. a description of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringing;
c. a description/location of the infringing material on Times
d. your address, telephone number, and email address;
e. a brief written submission that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
f. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
In short, your cooperation can help us to take appropriate actions to protect yours as well as our rights.
Rishta Matrimonial respects the privacy of its members and is committed to its protection.
How Does It Happen?
The rishtaforyou.com, through its various advertising campaigns, collects information about the users. The information is willingly provided by the user and collected in the database of rishtaforyou.com. The information collected in the database through these campaigns refers to personal details, email address, and name of the user.
Data for Marketing:
For the various marketing campaigns, in the interests of the members/candidates, rishtaforyou.com uses third-party advertising companies to display/serve their ads on various other internet sites. The data collected is for the exclusive use of Rishta Matrimonial and Rishta Matrimonial reserves its right to allow access to its clients for the purposes of matrimony only.
We Abide by Your Privacy:
In the Case of Member Disputes:
As rishtaforyou.com is acting only as a facilitator and providing you a platform in the Site, you are solely responsible for your direct as well as indirect interactions with other rishtaforyou.com Members. The Site reserves the right but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
- Rishta Matrimonial is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site or in connection with its Service, whether caused by Users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized neither in the Service nor for the conduct of any User and-or Member of the rishtaforyou.com Service whether online or offline.
- The Site assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of, User and-or Member communications.
- The Site is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-linesystems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and-or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the rishtaforyou.com Site and-or in connection with the rishtaforyou.com Service.
- Under no circumstances will rishtaforyou.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and-or any Content posted on the rishtaforyou.com Site or transmitted to rishtaforyou.com Members.
- The exchange of matrimonial profile(s) through or by should not in any way be construed as any matrimonial offer and-or recommendation from/by the Site. rishtaforyou.com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of or after, matrimonial relations established pursuant to the use of the Site.
- The Site and the Service are provided "AS-IS," and rishtaforyou.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The Site cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and-or the rishtaforyou.com Service.
Limitation of Liability
- Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will rishtaforyou.com be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the rishtaforyou.com Service, even if rishtaforyou.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, rishtaforyou.com, liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to rishtaforyou.com, for the Service during the term of membership.
- All Disputes and Differences whatsoever arising out ofconcerning this subscription order/contract or order of Service shall be referred for resolution to a sole arbitrator, The said Arbitration should be conducted in terms of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 together with all statutory amendments made thereto.
- The Award made in pursuance thereof shall be final and binding on all the parties.
- The seat and venue of Arbitration shall be Ahmedabad and shall be governed by the applicable laws of India.
- This Agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts of Ahmedabad.
For membership purchased through print.
On buying membership through print, you will not be eligible for any promotional schemes on membership on the website.
For membership purchased online & offline through website.
- Orders bearing any specific remark made by the customer, including those relating to product rate or product description, will be complied with only in accordance with prevalent rates or product packs posted on rishtaforyou.com.
- We are not bound by any conditions which conflict with those stated in our offerings for each subscription pack.
- By becoming a Member of the rishtaforyou.com service, you agree to receive certain specific emails, calls for feedback, and promotional offers from rishtaforyou.com.
- This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the rishtaforyou.com service, contains the entire agreement between you and rishtaforyou.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Even after this Agreement is terminated, these provisions will remain in effect.